Sunday, March 20, 2016

IT LOOKS LIKE HE’S WALKING HIS DOGS. BUT WHEN I LOOKED CLOSER, I WAS AMAZED!

Augusto de Oliveira grew up encompassed by puppies on a homestead in Brazil. He now lives in Massachusetts where he prepares German Shepherds and different pooches so well that they tail him all over and he strolls them unleashed. Augusto lives with his canines and is the proprietor of Griffin Shepherd Kennels in Hyannis, Massachusetts. He said:
My canines do this since they know me as a major aspect of the pack. I invest a great deal of energy with them. I encourage them, they can rest in my room, I practice them. I do everything with them.Because of the way I prepare them, to them I’m the pioneer. In any given circumstance they will take a gander at me for heading. They simply taking after my non-verbal communication and the orders I use in preparing.
In 2013, Augusto posted a video of himself strolling five untethered German Shepherds through the quit boulevards of Hyannis, which rapidly became famous online. At his preparation pet hotel, he says he can control up to 15 free-strolling puppies all the while.

SOURCE

3 comments:

  1. The dogs are very very good trained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/TheTruthAboutGrffinShepherds/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please Stop Sharing That Guy Walking Shepherds Off Leash

    http://www.puppyleaks.com/someone-shares-guy-walking-shepherds/

    ReplyDelete